Miaozhen Systems Entering Japan And Appointed As P&G's 2012 Online Measurement Provider
BEIJING, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Miaozhen Systems(Moment Systems), China's leading third-party advertising technology company today announced that it has been appointed P&G's 2012 online campaign measurement provider in Japan, which makes Miaozhen the first online advertising technology provider in China to launch business overseas.
Miaozhen initiated its online campaign measurement services for SKII, Whisper, Pantene and Gillette in Japan from last October, which gives Miaozhen new contracts for 2012.
In China, Miaozhen provides 3rd party online advertising measurement and optimization for P&G and other international brands such as Microsoft, YUM, L'Oreal, Coca-cola, IBM and Volkswagen. In 2010, P&G's 28 brands in China used Miaozhen's measurement and optimization services. With Miaozhen's data, P&G launched more and more online video ads in the last 2 years. Miaozhen will also provide more products and services for Japanese local brands for their online investment.About Miaozhen Systems Miaozhen Systems, founded in 2006, is the leading and largest third-party advertising technology company in China. With its core technologies as big data, natural language processing and machine learning, and supported by its database of the browsing habits of over 450 million Internet users in China, its exclusive Moment Tracking Technology can help advertisers efficiently measure online advertising effects (including reach, frequency, iGRP and demography of target audience), and could help advertisers to enhance the online return on investment (ROI) and optimize future media investment. Leading international brands, including P&G, L'Oreal, IBM, Volkswagen and Microsoft, are using tools and solutions provided by Miaozhen Systems to optimize their digital advertising and to improve the ROI. SOURCE Miaozhen Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV