Casual Male Retail Group Inc. Stock Upgraded (CMRG)
- CMRG's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 1.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 0.0%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Specialty Retail industry and the overall market, CASUAL MALE RETAIL GRP INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry. The net income increased by 528.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.33 million to $33.49 million.
- 44.70% is the gross profit margin for CASUAL MALE RETAIL GRP INC which we consider to be strong. Regardless of CMRG's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CMRG's net profit margin of 30.00% significantly outperformed against the industry.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.