Please replace the photo with the accompanying corrected photo.
The release reads:
EVOLUTION FRESH REVOLUTIONIZES $3.4 BILLION COLD-CRAFTED JUICE CATEGORY WITH THE OPENING OF ITS FIRST STORE
Starbucks Introduction of Refreshed Brand Corresponds with Store Opening in Bellevue, Wash. and Presence in Grocery ChannelsFour months after acquiring Evolution Fresh, Inc., Starbucks Coffee Company (NASDAQ:SBUX) today announced the opening of the first Evolution Fresh™ store and the transformation of the brand’s look and feel to better reflect the pure, natural ingredients in each beverage and its strategic expansion and growth. The Bellevue, Wash. store opening and refreshed branding positions Evolution Fresh as a leader in the $3.4 billion and growing cold-crafted juice category and furthers its commitment to evolve and enhance the customer experience with innovative and wholesome products. Health Meets Design Experience Today’s opening of the first Evolution Fresh™ store introduces customers to a unique, premium juice and food experience. Combining fresh, natural ingredients with culinary and globally-inspired recipes, each order is personalized and handcrafted to create delicious offerings – including wraps, salads, soups and more. Evolution Fresh is also offering vegetarian and vegan offerings – to help customers get the most out of life, whether in-store or on-the-go. The experience begins when customers enter the retail store. A captivating one-of-a-kind, patent-pending interactive juice wall displays educational and entertaining digital illustrations of juices and smoothies being handcrafted. As customers experience the store, they’ll be able to order personalized fresh hot and cold food items at the food counter or grab ready-to-drink beverages and food items to go.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV