So what we do. So fundamentally what we do is document management, what used to be known as reprographics. So if you go back 30 years or 35 years, people would have referred to us as blueprinters. And then in the last 10-15 years we were known as reprographers doing document management for the AEC industry. We still do the same thing though. We are just becoming more and more document control and document management. So what it means is this access to documents. Organization of documents, collaboration of documents and archival of documents. So that’s in a way, in the modern terminology, that’s where it’s going it’s becoming more digital.
So these are all indications as to how the industry is starting to kind of evolve. And of course documents logistics is a big part both digitally and also physical delivery is a key element. And print on demand, which means we will print onsite, offsite, large format, small format, black and white, color, managed print services, the whole range. On top of that we also have technology development and integration for the document solutions required for our AEC customers. So we do have a planned room. We distribute documents, manage documents. We use bidding tools. So there is a variety of technology tools to enable our customers to accomplish their goals faster and efficiently.
So as our customers evolve, like I said, the construction industry especially with this downturn is starting to use more digital technologies and starting to evolve. We are also becoming more and more content manager of the information and be able to provide that content to them. When they want them, where they want them, in whatever form they want them. Whether they need it in CDs, DVDs, printed copies or just digital files. We are able to provide the entire range of services there.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV