Extreme Real Estate: 5 Incredible Garages
The Glass Pavilion, Santa Monica, Calif.
Price: $15.9 million
Listing agent: Suzanne Perkins, Sotheby's International Realty, 805-969-9993
Located on 3.5 acres in Santa Monica's tony Montecito district, this 2-year-old modernist house includes an art gallery the owner uses to display his vintage-car collection.
With polished floors, walnut-lined walls, museum-quality lighting and enough space for 32 vehicles, the gallery holds classic cars from Mercedes, Ferrari and other super-premium brands. A huge Mobil "winged-horse" logo adorns the wall, while huge glass windows make the collection visible from the outside.
The Glass Pavilion also features five bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and a massive wine room -- all surrounded by superclear Star Fire glass, more typically used for jewelry-display cases. Learn more about the house here. (URL = )
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV