SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. Announces 2012 Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. (NYSE: BOX) announced today that the company will hold its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders at its corporate offices at 1 Maynard Drive, Park Ridge, NJ 07656 on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time. The meeting is open to all SeaCube shareholders of record as of Friday, March 30, 2012.
About SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd.
SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. is one of the world’s largest container leasing companies based on total assets. Containers are the primary means by which products are shipped internationally because they facilitate the secure and efficient movement of goods via multiple transportation modes, including ships, rail and trucks. The principal activities of our business include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of refrigerated and dry containers and generator sets. We lease our containers primarily under long-term contracts to a diverse group of the world’s leading shipping lines. For more information regarding SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. please visit www.seacubecontainers.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV