7 Stocks With Substantial Insider Buying
The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet's guest contributor program, which is separate from the company's news coverage.
NEW YORK (Insider Monkey) -- Insider transactions are usually worth looking at.
Though insider purchases or sells do not always send clear "buy" or "sell" signals, it is always a good starting point to choose which stocks to be analyzed. In this article, we are going to take a closer look at a few insider purchases reported to SEC during the last week.
We selected a few notable insider purchases with large dollar amounts purchased and large number of shares purchased. We also focused on stocks with relatively large market caps (above $1.5 billion) because these have enough liquidity to absorb sudden surges in demand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV