NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here are five ETFs to watch this week.
PowerShares QQQ (QQQ)
Apple (AAPL) was talk of the town for another week as analysts, market commentators, and consumers anxiously awaited the arrival of the company's new iPad. The market appears confident that this product will be another big hit and, in response, shares of the Cupertino, California-based titan surged as high as $600.
Representing nearly 20% of QQQ's portfolio, Apple's performance weighs heavily on the fund's day-to-day action.They represent only a minor slice of QQQ's portfolio compared to Apple, but Adobe (ADBE) and Oracle (ORCL) are also worth watching this week. The software giants will step up to the earnings plate on Monday and Tuesday respectively. Investors looking for heavier exposure to the pair should turn to the iShares S&P North American Technology-Software Index Fund (IGV).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV