Expeditors International of Washington
Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD) is engaged in the business of providing global logistics services. The stock is trading up 3.1% at $45.95 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.3 millionAverage Volume: 1.55 million Volume % Change: 126% From a technical perspective, EXPD has started to trigger a big breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $45 to $45.67 with monster volume. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades in EXPD as long as this stock is trending above those key breakout levels with strong upside volume flows. If we get a strong close today, then look for EXPD to re-test its next major overhead resistance levels at $47.444 to $50.50 in the very near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV