MB Financial (MBFI) is a financial holding company, which has its primary market is the Chicago metropolitan area. This stock is trading up 2.9% at $21.66 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 278,000Average Volume: 260,336 Volume % Change: 82% From a technical perspective, MBFI recently triggered a breakout trade once this stock took out some near-term overhead resistance at $20.91 with decent volume. This stock has also cleared some past overhead resistance at $21.21 on above average volume. As long MBFI is trending above those levels, then this stock should re-test its next major overhead resistance level at $22.45 in the very near future. Any high-volume move over $22.45 will set this stock up to run towards $26 to $28. MB Financial shows up on a list of 5 Bank Stocks Profiting on the Most Profitable Loans.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV