EZchip Semiconductor (EZCH) is a fabless semiconductor company that is engaged in the development and marketing of Ethernet network processors for networking equipment. This stock is trading up 3.4% at $44.41 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 260,000Average Volume: 264,872 Volume % Change: 51% From a technical perspective, EZCH recently broke out above some major past overhead resistance at $37.62 on decent volume. Since triggering that breakout, EZCH has skyrocketed towards its current price of around $44. This stock is breaking out again today to a new 52-week high on decent volume. As long as this stock doesn't see any high-volume downside reversals in the near-term, then it should be well on its way to hitting $50. EZchip shows up on a recent list of 10 Small-Cap Stocks Poised to Rise, History Shows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV