OmniVision Technologies (OVTI) designs, develops and markets semiconductor image-sensor devices. This stock is trading up 3.8% at $19.21 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 3.3 millionAverage Volume: 2.4 million Volume % Change: 61% From a technical perspective, OVTI is spiking strong today with high-volume. This move is now pushing OVTI within range of taking out some key technical resistance levels. That first level will be its 200-day moving average of $19.43, and that second level is its gap down day high from last September near $20. A sustained high-volume move and close above those levels should set this stock up to start re-filling some of that gap back towards $26. Look for volume on a run above those levels that's near or well above 2,351,400 shares. In the most recently reported quarter, Discovery Capital Management increased its stake in OmniVision by 11.4%, to 3.88 million shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV