Northwest Pipe Company
Northwest Pipe Company (NWPX) is a manufacturer of large-diameter, high-pressure steel pipeline systems for use in water infrastructure applications, related to drinking water systems. This stock is trading up 5.8% at $22.77 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 101,000Average Volume: 72,393 Volume % Change: 87% From a technical perspective, NWPX are ripping higher today right off of some previous support at around $21.31 with decent volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once NWPX triggers its next big breakout on a high-volume move above its 50-day moving average of $23.41. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 72,393 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV