Chemical Financial (CHFC) is a financial holding company. Chemical Financial, through its subsidiary bank, Chemical Bank, offers a range of traditional banking and fiduciary products and services. The stock is trading up 4% at $23.36 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 117,000Average Volume: 58,430 Volume % Change: 215% >>5 Best Bank Stock Ideas From JPMorgan From a technical perspective, CHFC is spiking nicely today on above average volume. This move has now pushed CHFC within range of a number or key technical breakout levels. Traders should watch for the next big breakout to trigger once CHFC takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $23.78 to $24.11 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 58,430 shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV