Textainer Group Holdings Limited (NYSE:TGH) ("Textainer"), the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size, filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 15, 2012. The filing provides consolidated financial statements for the full year of 2011. The following documents are now available on Textainer's website at http://www.textainer.com:
- News Release entitled "Textainer Group Holdings Limited Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2011 Results and Increases Quarterly Dividend"
- Textainer's 2011 Annual Report on Form 20-F
Shareholders may request a hard copy of Textainer's audited financial statements free of charge.
About Textainer Group Holdings Limited
Textainer Group Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries ("Textainer") is
the world's largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size.
The Company began operations in 1979 and as of the most recent quarter
end had more than 1.6 million containers, representing more than 2.4
million TEU, in its owned and managed fleet. Textainer leases dry
freight, refrigerated, and specialized containers. Each year the Company
is one of the largest purchasers of new containers as well as one of the
largest sellers of used containers. Textainer leases containers to
approximately 400 shipping lines and other lessees and sells containers
to more than 1,000 customers worldwide and provides services worldwide
via a network of regional and area offices, as well as independent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV