Rally To Launch Young Women's 21-Day, 250-Mile Walk Calling America 'Back To Life'
"I am walking for the unborn, including my own, and as a post-abortive woman, to bring hope to my generation," says Tennille, of San Antonio. "Our voices will be heard as we bring this nation Back to Life!"
During the walk, participants will share their journey during webcasts on the "Back to Life Movement" site. Some of these courageous women are post-abortive, some are survivors of potential abortion, and others are walking with a passion to speak out for women.
For more information or to register for the Esther Call event in Dallas, please visit http://www.thecall.com.
The grassroots women's Back to Life Movement has gained support by pro-life leaders such as Dr. Alveda King, King for America; Dr. Cindy Jacobs, Generals International; Stephen Broden, political commentator and pastor; Bryan Kemper, Priests for Life; Lila Rose, Live Action; and Matt Lockett, Bound4Life. Find more information about the walk at http://www.backtolifemovement.com.Media Contact: Charity DixonLPR for Back to Life Movement727-459-8453 email@example.com
This press release was issued through eReleases(R). For more information, visit eReleases Press Release Distribution at http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Back to Life Movement
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV