Expense Ratio: 0.60%
One Year Total Return: 14.0%
Rated "B" by TheStreet Ratings:
5. iShares MSCI Thailand Inv MarketiShares MSCI Thailand Inv Market (THD) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the publicly traded securities of the MSCI Thailand Investable Market Index. The underlying index is a free-float adjusted, market capitalization index designed to measure broad based equity market performance in Thailand. Expense Ratio: 0.59% One Year Total Return: 19.1% Rated "B+" by TheStreet Ratings:
4. SPDR S&P Retail ETFSPDR S&P Retail ETF (XRT) has an investment objective to replicate the performance of an index derived from the retail segment of a U.S. total market composite index. The fund uses a passive management strategy designed to track the total return performance of the S&P Retail Select Industry Index. Expense Ratio: 0.36% One Year Total Return: 22.4% Rated "A" by TheStreet Ratings:
3. PowerShares Dynamic RetailPowerShares Dynamic Retail (PMR) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an equity index called the Dynamic Retail Intellidex SM Index before the fees and expenses of the fund. The fund invests at least 80% of its total assets in common stocks of retail companies. The underlying index is comprised of stocks of 30 U.S. retailers. These are companies that are principally engaged in operating general merchandise stores such as department stores discount stores, warehouse clubs, superstores, and specialty stores including apparel, electronics, accessories, and footwear, home improvement, and home furnishings. Expense Ratio: 0.63% One Year Total Return: 24.7% Rated "B" by TheStreet Ratings:
2. iShares DJ US PharmaceuticalsiShares DJ US Pharmaceuticals (IHE) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance before fees and expenses of the Dow Jones U.S. Select Pharmaceuticals Index. The index includes pharmaceutical companies such as manufacturers of prescription drugs, over-the-counter drugs, and vaccines. The index excludes producers of vitamins. Expense Ratio: 0.47% One Year Total Return: 26.4% Rated "B-" by TheStreet Ratings:
1. PowerShares Dynamic PharmaceuticalsPowerShares Dynamic Pharmaceuticals (PJP) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield of an equity index called the Dynamic Pharmaceuticals Intellidex Index before the fees and expenses of the fund. The fund invests at least 80% of its total assets in common stocks of pharmaceutical companies. The underlying index is comprised of stocks of 30 U.S. pharmaceuticals companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV