And finally, we needed to be differentiated, we don’t look for it, we are not excited about B2 products. We want to be a market leader. In order to be a market leader, you have to be able to gain market share. In order to gain meaningful market share, in a market where the barriers to entry are tough, and the switching cost are very high, you need to have a highly differentiate platform that offers a value proposition to your customers that, they are not realizing with their current offerings.
So right across the board, NANDA hits all four of those and their SPARK platform basically met, all of our criteria and that’s why we get so excited about bringing business into our family.
So what is the NANDA acquisition and more importantly our entry into inspection do for us? So typically we describe or have been describing our business as process control metrology. And this is a kind of showing what the metrology total available market is running about $1.4 billion and we’re kind of segmented it in the different areas whether it’s films and LCD.
And that part of that market that we serve with our products, which is about $977 million. So close to two-thirds, three quarters of the market, we actually serve with our current products and we are doing pretty good in that space. But that can’t becomes a limit, with the acquisition of NANDA and incorporation of the SPARK platform, we now enter into inspection.Inspection is actually a larger market in total than metrology. We don’t address it all, we have shown right here out of the $1.6 billion, $1.7 billion we got about $300 million that addressed with the – with our current products and product pipeline. That’s an important part though, because what they really amount is approximately a 35% increase in our served markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV