So we’re going to talk about the OCD, we’re going to give some nice information in that, on our new acquisition of NANDA with the SPARK platform and inspection and we’re also going to talk about wafer-scale packaging.
One part of the agenda is with the [agenda] setup so that there will be a brief opportunity for some direct Q&A technical ones on the presentation right after each presentation, but afterwards my colleagues will be join me at the table and we’ll actually do a Q&A session where we can answer the more general ones. So unless you have a very specific question about a slide that you want to answer at that moment I encourage you to use the panel session to dive a little more deeply into the topics of interests.
So I am going to address three things here. One is the secular growth driven by technology changes and industry demands which plays a major role our business opportunity, going to talk about how we’re entering new markets through our R&D investments as well as the acquisitions and a little bit about our success in gaining market share through competitive wins, which is clearly a key metric that we measure ourselves by.
So, I’ll start with the first one, which I'd say secular growth and technology changes. And we’ll talk about the drivers of the industry, most of you here are very familiar with the ongoing shrinks in the technology and the shrinks ultimately drive more mass levels of processing more mass levels and more mass levels in the end turnout to be more process steps, and more process steps in the end turnout to be more wafers being measured and in the end what really matters to us is that, if you have more process steps and you have more wafers being measured and you make more measurements you need more tools.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV