Office Of The Comptroller Of The Currency Hosts Workshops In Alabama
WASHINGTON, March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency will host workshops for directors of nationally chartered community banks and federal savings associations in Birmingham, Alabama, at the Wynfrey Hotel, April 17-18, 2012.
The workshops provide practical information that expands bank directors' skills and understanding of issues facing their banks. The workshops cover risk assessment ("Directors: Where is the Risk in Your Bank") on April 17, and compliance risk ("Compliance Risk: What Directors Need to Know") on April 18.
Workshops will be held on consecutive days and cost $99 each. Individuals may register for one or both of the workshops. Attendees receive pre-course reading and course materials, an OCC telephone seminar CD, a director's toolkit, other supervisory material, and a lunch. Workshops are limited to the first 35 registrants and are geared primarily to outside directors of national community banks and federal savings associations with assets of less than $5 billion. Management directors may also find the workshops beneficial.For information or to register online, visit http://www.occ.gov/about/who-we-are/occ-for-you/bankers/bankers-education/directors-workshop-schedule.html or call 240-485-1700. The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency was created by Congress to charter national banks, to oversee a nationwide system of banking institutions, and to assure that national banks are safe and sound, competitive and profitable, and capable of serving the banking needs of their customers in the best possible manner. OCC press releases and other information are available at http://www.occ.gov. To receive OCC press releases and issuances by email, subscribe at http://www.occ.gov/listserv.htm. SOURCE Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV