Argus Health Systems To Participate In NCPDP Focus Group
KANSAS CITY, Mo., March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Argus Health Systems Inc., a leading transparent pharmacy benefits administrator, will participate in a National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) focus group on March 20, 2012, to better understand the growing biopharmaceuticals industry.
John Hill, vice president at Argus, offered to take part in the NCPDP focus group.
The NCPDP focus group, which will seek to identify current and future issues related to biopharmaceuticals, will center on how biopharmaceutical products often do not follow traditional packaging, dosing methodology, dispensing sites or traditional distribution channels.
About Argus Health Systems, Inc.Argus is a leading independent provider of health care information management services supporting commercial, Medicare Part D, and Medicaid through a fully transparent business model. Argus is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DST Systems, Inc. For more information, please visit http://argushealth.com. The information and comments above may include forward-looking statements respecting DST and its businesses. Such information and comments are based on DST's views as of today, and actual actions or results could differ. There could be a number of factors affecting future actions or results, including those set forth in DST's latest periodic financial report (Form 10-K or 10-Q) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such factors should be considered in evaluating any forward-looking comment. The Company will not update any forward-looking statements in this press release to reflect future events. Media Inquiries:Christopher CapotKNB Communications firstname.lastname@example.org (mobile) SOURCE Argus Health Systems, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV