Cai Liping – William Blair
Okay, I see. And from your – from CTC’s perspective, are margins similar if you do new home transactions from your store versus secondary property transactions?
Yeah, it’s pretty similar.Cai Liping – William BlairOkay. And then, for 2012, do you see the potential to further lower your store-count from the current level or do you expect to maintain the current 300 something stores?Harry LuAt this moment when we look at the market, the whole market developer, we believe our store-count will remain pretty stable.Cai Liping – William BlairOkay, all right, all right, thank you.OperatorThank you. And your next question comes from the line of Ella Ji, Oppenheimer. Please go ahead.Ella Ji – OppenheimerHi good evening. A quick follow-up prior question, in terms of the commission expenses that you pay for your sales people are they similar for primary transactions versus secondary?Harry LuAt this moment.Kevin WeiSorry Harry, go ahead, go ahead, yeah.Harry LuYeah. At this moment for the business the commission will collect by provided service to serve new home through our existing secondary network, the commission in our structure is pretty similar.Ella Ji – OppenheimerOkay, great. And also it’s very impressive to see that you have made a good cost to savings in this quarter. So, going forward, will you continue closing underperforming stores or are you pretty much happy with your network at this moment?Harry LuThat will really depend on the home market development, but the firm at this moment from where we stand here probably our store-count will be pretty stable right now.Ella Ji – OppenheimerOkay.Harry LuSo, yeah, we’re probably going to remain, you know, pretty much in the same level of store-count. Yeah, I mean, for – the numbers were definitely lower than what you see that for the – by the end of last year. Kevin, do we just quote the store-count recently right now?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV