Forex Trading Using Charting, Markets And Drawing Tools
NEW YORK, March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
FX trading tools can prove highly valuable to a wide range of traders looking to assess market movements. Known to traders as foreign exchange, forex, retail forex or simply FX, it is one of the largest and most widely traded markets in the world.
Through FX Solutions, traders can speculate on price movements in the global currency market 24-hours a day from Sunday evening through to Friday night.
Here we consider how traders utilize charting and market analysis tools whilst trading forex through a platform such as MetaTrader 4.FX Charting Tools Through your forex trading platform, you can view price trends through a selection of charts with the added support of various timeframes from minutes to months. Such insights as these can allow for a thorough research into your chosen currency, supplementing your trading strategy and risk management. Through charts you can also access a large number of technical indicators, tools and line studies to help shape your strategy. You can also test your trading strategies on historical data by plotting chart points where trades come in and out. FX Market Analysis Analysis typically takes on two forms when trading; technical and fundamental. Technical analysis ignores fundamental factors, such as news and economic conditions, and is applied only to the price movement of a particular market and is a hugely popular means of decision making in the FX marketplace. The methods of utilizing technical analysis are many and varied. As mentioned above, fundamental analysis focuses on news and economic conditions, specifically looking at reports and significant events, such as natural disasters. Historical data - as mentioned in the section above - may be assessed as to a particular market/currency prior to placing a trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV