BEVERLY, Mass., March 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry, announced today that it will showcase its latest advancements in ion implantation and plasma dry strip technology at SEMICON China 2012. The show is being held March 20-22, at the Shanghai New International Exhibition Center (SNIEC) in Shanghai, China.
Please visit the Axcelis showcase at Booth #3501, in Hall 3, to learn more about our newest technology, designed to usher in a new era of precision, purity and productivity in IC manufacturing:
- Optima XEx™ high energy implanter is the world's #1 high energy system, featuring the broadest energy range and highest beam currents for unmatched productivity. Its unique endstation and LINAC beamline ensures the industry's lowest metals levels, for superior image sensor performance.
- Optima HDx™ high current implanter's enabling spot beam technology combined with its proprietary wafer temperature control delivers higher yields and profitability critical for today's challenging device manufacturing environment. The system features the new Eterna ELS3 source, designed to extend source life by an unprecedented 500% improvement for Carbon, and a 300% improvement for Germanium applications for shallow junctions in sub 2Xnm nodes.
- Optima MDxt™ mid current implanter is an exciting new entrant to the market, delivering unmatched levels of productivity and energy purity across the broadest range of medium current implant applications. Its precision angle control, patented energy filter and constant focal length scanning minimizes device performance variation, providing the highest yield possible.
- Integra ES™ plasma cleaning system is the only product on the market capable of delivering enhanced device performance benefits with production-proven, non-oxidizing processes, to maximize dopant retention for sub-2Xnm logic devices. The system also features an innovative, modular, cluster design for outstanding manufacturing flexibility and speed for optimized return on your equipment investment.
The company is also participating in the China Semiconductor Technology International Conference (CSTIC), the largest semiconductor technology conference in China, held in conjunction with the show on March 18-19, at the Kerry Hotel in Shanghai, China. Axcelis technologists will be presenting several talks:
CSTIC 2012 Highlights Sunday, March 18, 14:00-14:25PM Symposium VI: Materials and Process Integration for Device Interconnection A Comprehensive Study of Low Temperature and Molecular Carbon Implantation for sub-28nm Device Fabrication, by Steve Zhao, Mike Ameen and Leonard Rubin of Axcelis Technologies Monday, March 19, 15:50-16:05 Symposium III: Dry & Wet Etch and Clean Study of Post Plasma Doping Photoresist Strip, by Shijian Luo of Axcelis TechnologiesAxcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS) headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, USA, provides innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation and cleaning systems. For more information, visit: www.axcelis.com. Company Contacts: Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 firstname.lastname@example.org Jay Zager (financial community) 978.787.9408 email@example.com SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV