Bank Of Commerce Holdings Inc. Stock Upgraded (BOCH)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Commercial Banks industry average. The net income increased by 27.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.62 million to $2.06 million.
- The gross profit margin for BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS is currently very high, coming in at 75.00%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 12.80% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 138.66% to $19.10 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 92.19%.
- BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BANK OF COMMERCE HOLDINGS reported lower earnings of $0.37 versus $0.39 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.50 versus $0.37).
- BOCH, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 11.2%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV