MI Developments Inc. Stock Upgraded (MIM)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Management & Development industry. The net income increased by 104.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$89.31 million to $3.54 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MIM's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.29 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, MIM has a quick ratio of 1.80, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 126.13% to $20.44 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MI DEVELOPMENTS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -4.10%.
- The gross profit margin for MI DEVELOPMENTS INC is currently very high, coming in at 77.40%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 7.80% trails the industry average.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.