Callon Petroleum Co Stock Upgraded (CPE)
- CPE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 23.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.63, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, CPE has a quick ratio of 2.16, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for CALLON PETROLEUM CO/DE is currently very high, coming in at 87.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 225.40% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $21.40 million or 18.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.75%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 9709.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.73 million to $71.70 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.