Callon Petroleum Co Stock Upgraded (CPE)
- CPE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 23.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 30.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.63, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. To add to this, CPE has a quick ratio of 2.16, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for CALLON PETROLEUM CO/DE is currently very high, coming in at 87.40%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 225.40% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $21.40 million or 18.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 3.75%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 9709.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.73 million to $71.70 million.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.