- ThromboGenics to receive €75 million upfront and a further €90 million in potential near-term payments. Additional milestones bring the total of up-fronts and potential milestones to €375 million
- ThromboGenics will receive royalties on net sales of ocriplasmin that are commensurate with a product that has successfully completed Phase III development and that has been filed for regulatory approval
- Alcon plans to introduce ocriplasmin in more than 40 countries worldwide
- ThromboGenics retains all U.S. rights to ocriplasmin and will commercialize the product itself in the U.S.
- Ocriplasmin is currently under review by the European Medicines Agency as the first pharmacological treatment for symptomatic Vitreomacular Adhesion (VMA) including macular hole, a debilitating eye disease
ThromboGenics Enters Into Commercialization Agreement For Ocriplasmin With Alcon Outside The United States
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.