- ThromboGenics to receive €75 million upfront and a further €90 million in potential near-term payments. Additional milestones bring the total of up-fronts and potential milestones to €375 million
- ThromboGenics will receive royalties on net sales of ocriplasmin that are commensurate with a product that has successfully completed Phase III development and that has been filed for regulatory approval
- Alcon plans to introduce ocriplasmin in more than 40 countries worldwide
- ThromboGenics retains all U.S. rights to ocriplasmin and will commercialize the product itself in the U.S.
- Ocriplasmin is currently under review by the European Medicines Agency as the first pharmacological treatment for symptomatic Vitreomacular Adhesion (VMA) including macular hole, a debilitating eye disease
ThromboGenics Enters Into Commercialization Agreement For Ocriplasmin With Alcon Outside The United States
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.