- Delinquent loans declined $4.0 million from the prior quarter to $126.9 million
- Nonperforming loans declined $11.0 million from the prior quarter to $123.1 million
- Nonperforming assets declined $15.8 million from the prior quarter to $156.6 million
- Home Savings’ Tier 1 leverage ratio of 8.61% and the total risk based capital ratio of 14.57% both reflected increases from the prior quarter
- Tangible book value per share at December 31, 2011 was $5.78
United Community Financial Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter Income Of $7.9 Million; Improvements In Capital Ratios And Asset Quality
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.