Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, the former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., remind investors that they have until May 14, 2012, to file lead plaintiff applications in a securities class action lawsuit against Nevsun Resources Ltd. ("Nevsun" or "Company") (AMEX: NSU), if they purchased the Company’s common stock during the period between March 31, 2011 through February 6, 2012, inclusive (the "Class Period").
What You May Do
If you purchased shares of Nevsun and would like to discuss your legal rights and how this case might affect you and your right to recover for your economic loss, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn ( email@example.com), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900, or KSF Director of Client Relations, Neil Rothstein, Esq. ( firstname.lastname@example.org), toll free at 877-694-9510, or via cell phone any time at 330-860-4092.
About the LawsuitNevsun and certain of its senior executives are charged with issuing a series of materially false and misleading statements, during the Class Period, in violation of federal securities laws. On February 7, 2012, Nevsun's common shares closed at $4.40 per share, a decline of nearly 31% on heavy volume, after the Company disclosed that it had materially overstated gold reserves at its Bisha Mine by 30-35%, and that Nevsun would be forced to restate its proven reserves. About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC To learn more about KSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General, Charles C. Foti, Jr., and other lawyers with significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV