Double D Ranch To Partner With Wounded Warrior Project
BOSSIER CITY, La., March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Double D Ranch Grill & Bar announced they will host a fundraiser to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project. The restaurant aims to donate a percentage of sales from 5 p.m. to close on Tuesday, March 20, 2012. Veterans and active duty military are encouraged to attend and wear uniforms to mark the effort.
The restaurant, which already offers a 20% discount with Military ID every Monday, anticipates a successful event. "It's a great opportunity for the community to come together, support a wonderful cause and have a great time," said proprietor Jared Wilkinson.
Double D Ranch Grill & Bar opened May 2011 off I-20 and Old Minden Road.
To aid the transition back to civilian life, the Wounded Warrior Project provides programs and services like counseling, peer mentoring, education and career training, outdoor retreats and family assistance to tens of thousands of soldiers who have been injured in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, many suffering traumatic brain injuries, amputations and severe burns."We are honored to partner with the Wounded Warrior Project. On behalf of our staff, we hope you can make it out to raise awareness and funds for our brave military members that have been injured in combat. We will start the fundraiser at 5 p.m. and will close when people stop coming in. This is a great organization and we hope we can count on you for support," said Mr. Wilkinson. The restaurant features bold flavors and 29 degree ice-cold beer. Everything is slow cooked to perfection just like back on the Ranch and served by the prettiest hands. Surrounded by high-definition televisions, Double D Ranch is an ideal location to view sporting events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV