HOUSTON, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) announced today that Robert L. Parker Jr., executive chairman, president and chief executive officer, and W. Kirk Brassfield, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the Howard Weil 40th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans, LA. The Company's presentation is scheduled to begin at 3:05 p.m. CDT ( 4:05 p.m. EDT) on Wednesday, March 28.
A link to the live presentation and copies of the slides will be available through the Company's Web site at http://www.parkerdrilling.com at the Investor Relations tab.
Parker Drilling (NYSE: PKD) provides contract drilling and drilling-related services to the energy industry.
Parker Drilling's rig fleet includes 24 land rigs and two offshore barge rigs in international locations, 13 barge rigs in the U.S.
Gulf of Mexico, one land rig located in the U.S. and two land rigs in
Alaska awaiting commissioning. The Company's rental tools business supplies premium equipment to operators for use on land and offshore in the U.S. and select international markets.
Parker Drilling also performs contract drilling services on client-owned rigs and provides technical services addressing drilling challenges for exploration and production companies worldwide. More information about
Parker Drilling can be found at
SOURCE Parker Drilling
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV