Taser (TASR), a maker of "non-lethal" firearms for police departments, is far from its 2007 heyday, when shares moved above $30. These days, it's around $4, partially as a result of tight government budgets that have slowed orders.
Still, sales appear stable at current levels and could rebound anew considering state and local tax receipts are starting to rise and the era of municipal budget cuts appear to be winding down. At least that's what Taser's insiders are counting on.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV