LINCOLN PARK, N.J., March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Park Bancorp (OTC Bulletin Board: LPBC), today announced that the Company has declared a semi annual cash dividend of $0.06 per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend will be payable to stockholders of record as of March 28, 2012 and will be paid on April 4, 2012.
The Company is the majority-owned subsidiary of Lincoln Park Bancorp, MHC, a federal mutual holding company, which owns 56% percent of the Company's outstanding shares. Lincoln Park Bancorp, MHC has filed a regulatory notice of its intention to waive the receipt of dividends paid on its shares of the Company, which has been approved by the Federal Reserve by letter dated March 7, 2012.
Lincoln Park Bancorp is the parent corporation for Lincoln Park Savings Bank, a New Jersey chartered savings bank headquartered in Lincoln Park, New Jersey. The Bank's deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV