Branham Law Group, LLP announces its investigation of Chemed Corporation ( NYSE: CHE ). This investigation focuses on whether company executives and administrators breached their fiduciary obligations by failing to disclose that Chemed engaged in a scheme to fraudulently bill Medicare for hospice services and failed to maintain adequate controls in its hospice enrollments and Medicare billings. It has been reported that a whistleblower complaint has also been filed alleging similar misconduct.
Concerned shareholders -- or anyone with additional information about this case -- who would like more information about their rights and potential remedies can contact attorney Trey Branham at (855) 722-5910 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The allegations against Chemed include fraudulent Medicare billings for unqualified hospice care, profiting from unqualified hospice enrollments, and engaging in a premeditated plan to enroll unqualified hospice patients and fraudulently bill Medicare. Moreover, it appears that these actions were a result of Chemed’s failure to put in place proper internal controls. Finally, as a result of these actions, it appears that Chemed’s financial statements were significantly, and materially, overstated without a reasonable basis.
“These allegations of fraudulent activity and overstated financials have given rise to great concern about damage to the company and its shareholders,” said attorney Trey Branham.The Branham Law Group, LLP has extensive experience in securities and commercial litigation and handled claims of investor fraud, partnership oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and class actions of all types. The Branham Law Group also advises whistleblowers on appropriate courses of action.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV