ScoreMobile® Now Takes You Even Closer To The Action
Host of new upgrades makes leading free sports app the perfect fit for basketball fans
Tweet this release: http://thesco.re/pk5tNZ
TORONTO, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Basketball fans can now get even closer to the action after Score Media Inc. (TSX: SCR) released a host of upgrades to its popular ScoreMobile iPhone app in time for an exciting month of college basketball.
With more than 3.6 million unique users every month, ScoreMobile is already considered one of the leading free sports apps in the world.And now the best sports app just got even better, with iPhone users able to access a host of new features to follow college basketball's premier tournament this month, including:
- Tournament Bracket - a new scrollable/swipe-able bracket that will keep you up-to-date with all the action throughout each round of the tournament.
- Key Upset Alerts - In addition to the usual alerts for game start, half time and close game, there will also be push alerts when a lower-ranked team is ahead of a higher-ranked team at halftime, with 5:00 left in the game or at the end of the game. If there's an upset that's in the making, ScoreMobile will let users know!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV