Builders FirstSource (BLDR) is a supplier and manufacturer of structural and related building products for residential new construction. This stock is trading up 8.6% at $3.90 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.61-$3.9652-Week Range: $1.01-$3.64 Volume: 748,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 211,318 Shares of BLDR are ripping higher today after BB&T upgraded the stock from hold to buy. From a technical perspective, BLDR is following through today after breaking out recently above some major past overhead resistance at $3.39. At last check, volume today is well above the average action and the stock has tagged a daily high of $3.96. As long as BLDR can continue to trend above $3.39, then this stock should easily hit its next major resistance levels at $4.30 to around $5. Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV