DARLINGTON, S.C., March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NASCAR fans in the Pee Dee can save on tickets to the upcoming Southern 500 on May 12 with the Walmart Family Track Pack. The $99 package gives families four race tickets, four hot dogs, four sodas and one program – a total savings of more than $100.
"We are making races affordable and accessible for fans," said Rand Waddoups, Senior Director, Entertainment Properties and Brands, Walmart. "The Walmart Family Track Pack is a great value that gives local fans a way to take their whole family to the track together."
"An independent study shows the direct economic impact from race weekend exceeds $70 million," said Holly Beaumier, director of the Florence Convention and Visitors Bureau. "Race fans fill Darlington and Florence stores, restaurants and hotels each year on Mother's Day weekend, thrilled to experience the Southern 500 at the 'Track Too Tough to Tame.'"The Walmart Family Track Pack is available online at www.walmart.com/NASCAR and in Ticketmaster kiosks in select stores. Race Time 2012 at Walmart In addition to the race ticket package, Walmart's Race Time 2012 program gives fans authentic NASCAR merchandise and unique fan events at stores. Beginning May 9, select Walmart stores in the Pee Dee will host NASCAR fan events featuring real stock racing car displays and racing simulator machines – perfect to safely get behind the wheel and feel the power of NASCAR. Additionally, Walmart stores will feature savings on authentic NASCAR merchandise such as T-shirts and racing flags, with even more items available on Walmart.com/NASCAR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV