Michael Waltrip, Co-owner Of Michael Waltrip Racing (MWR) And Two-time Winner Of The Daytona 500, First Established MWR In 1996. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Team Is One Of Two Three-car Teams To Race Under The Toyota Banner (Photo: Getty Images)
Net Element (OTCQB:NETE), a technology services provider and Internet publisher, today announced its agreement to appoint Michael Waltrip to an advisory board position with its subsidiary Motorsport.com, a comprehensive digital destination for the motorsports world. In this role, the NASCAR driver, two-time winner of the Daytona 500, and co-owner of Michael Waltrip Racing will work alongside Emerson Fittipaldi, Motorsport.com chairman and Hall of Fame motorsports legend, to help reach a new generation of motorsports fans. Waltrip will leverage his extensive industry knowledge, expertise and personal contacts to solidify the company’s vision and develop and implement its strategic plan to appeal to a broader base of race fans globally.
Motorsport.com, a NETE-owned and operated business unit, provides interactive multi-media experiences of race series through exclusive videos and photos, race standings, schedules, locations, race team profiles and other unique race content. Waltrip plans to maximize his advisory role with Motorsport.com by engaging and interacting with fans, racers and industry insiders via the Motorsport.com website, mobile app, social media networks, and IPTV channels.
“We live in an on-demand world and everything, including sports, must adapt to provide an immediate response or feedback to fans, sponsors and media. Motorsport.com provides a unique opportunity in which motorsports enthusiasts can stay engaged with their favorite racers around the clock, including during live races,” Waltrip said. “As an advisor to Motorsport.com, I look forward to communicating with race fans and providing them with personal racing tips and industry insight.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV