ST. PAUL, Minn., March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- H.B. Fuller Company (NYSE: FUL), a leading global adhesives provider, announced today that it has signed a memorandum of understanding to enter into cross distribution agreements for flexible packaging products in several countries with Plexbond Quimica S/A in Brazil.
H.B. Fuller and Plexbond will partner to leverage each company's skills and capabilities to benefit the flexible packaging market in South America. As flexible packaging converters continue to seek adhesives to help reduce packaging materials, contain shipping costs and address environmental concerns, the enhanced product portfolio and expertise of H.B. Fuller and Plexbond will help them to better address the South American market's evolving needs.
"We are very enthusiastic about our new collaboration with Plexbond," says Juan Lam, business director for H.B. Fuller's Packaging business in Latin America. "Our combined skills and efforts will further our vision to provide highly specialized adhesive formulations, an optimized line of adhesive technologies and technical support to customers throughout South America."About H.B. Fuller Company: For 125 years, H.B. Fuller has been a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Recognized for unmatched technical support and innovation, H.B. Fuller brings knowledge and strength to help its customers find precisely the right formulation for the right performance. With fiscal 2011 net revenue of $1.6 billion, H.B. Fuller serves customers in packaging, hygiene, paper converting, general assembly, woodworking, construction and consumer businesses. For more information, visit us at hbfuller.com, read our blog, follow GlueTalk on Twitter or like us on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV