NEW YORK, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CBS Outdoor unveiled today its first-ever L-side New York City bus advertisements, featuring design house Calvin Klein, whose men's and women's jeans are being featured on sides of 75 MTA buses. The uniquely-sized bus ads, made popular in the United Kingdom, feature male and female models from Calvin Klein displayed on alternate sides of buses driving through Manhattan. This is the first time CBS Outdoor has featured the special-sized creative, which merge standard king-sized bus posters with traditional shelter-sized advertisements.
About CBS Outdoor
CBS Outdoor, a division of CBS Corporation (CBS.A and CBS), is one of the largest out-of-home media companies in the Americas ( United States, Canada, Mexico and South America), and has a major presence across Europe in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and China. With both traditional outdoor and transit advertising properties, this division gives advertisers both breadth of coverage across vast geographies and depth of coverage, providing multiple media opportunities in key markets. For more information, visit www.cbsoutdoor.com .
SOURCE CBS Outdoor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV