Hooters Cures Basketball Fever With Free Appetizer Coupon And Doctor's Note During The Conference And National Tournament Games
ATLANTA, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hooters is encouraging customers to cure their basketball fever and catch the games at any of Hooters during the Hooters Hooky Days Promotion. Fans are encouraged to visit www.HootersHookyDays.com where they can download a doctor's note (for recovery time away from work) and be prescribed a free appetizer to use during the national tournament and conference games.
During this promotion, Hooters has partnered with long time Hooters spokesperson and college basketball analyst, Dick Vitale. He is featured in the Hooters national TV commercial, alongside Hooters "Nurse Ashleigh". Hooters will also donate $1 per new Facebook Like to the V Foundation for Cancer Research and the Kelly Jo Dowd Breast Cancer Research Grant, up to $10,000.
Hooters of America, LLC is the franchisor and operator of over 430 Hooters restaurants in 44 states and 27 foreign countries. The first Hooters opened in 1983 in Clearwater, Florida. Hooters is well-known for its brand of food and fun, featuring a casual beach-theme atmosphere, a menu that features seafood, sandwiches and Hooters nearly, world famous chicken wings, and service provided by the All-American cheerleaders, the Hooters Girls. For more information about Hooters visit www.Hooters.com, www.twitter.com/Hooters, www.YouTube.com/Hooters or www.Facebook.com/Hooters.
SOURCE Hooters of America, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV