iGo, Inc. (Nasdaq: IGOI) announced today that the Company will hold a conference call to discuss financial results for the fourth quarter of 2011 and provide a general business update on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time / 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
Members of the public are invited to listen to the live conference call on the Internet. To hear the call, log on at the Company’s Web site at www.igo.com and go to the Investor Relations Web page. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available shortly after the call on the Company’s Web site.
The conference call will feature Michael Heil, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Darryl Baker, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Financial results will be released over the news wires after the market
closes on Tuesday, March 27, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV