Abraxas Petroleum Corporation (NASDAQ:AXAS) today provided corrected fourth quarter 2011 adjusted net income financial information.
Earlier today, the Company announced its fourth quarter and full year 2011 results and subsequently found an error in the fourth quarter 2011 adjusted net income calculation.
The following table reflects the corrected adjusted net income, excluding certain non-cash items, for the three months ended December 31, 2011:
|(In thousands)|| Three Months Ended
Loss on unrealized derivative contracts
|Adjusted net income, excluding certain non-cash items||
|Net loss per share – basic||(0.06||)|
|Adjusted net income, excluding certain non-cash items, per share – basic||
Adjusted net income, excluding certain non-cash items, for the period presented excludes the unrealized losses on derivative contracts of $6.0 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV