My tentacles aren't nearly as long or likely as slimy, but an article I wrote
A simple -- and somewhat cheeky -- proposition I laid out, that "it's easy to become a Buddhist after you've made your first million," was seen by some as a rousing defense of Goldman.
Reader Greg Janetka noted that Buddha set a good example in this regard, but says I've got Buddhist history all wrong: "The historical Buddha was a very wealthy prince prior to his search for enlightenment. The idea that, 'It's easy to become a Buddhist after you've made your first million' simply has no regard for actual Buddhist history."
|It's not easy being Goldman Sachs and making all the green (by cheating those "Muppets.")|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV