ACCO Reaches New 52-Week High (ABD)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ACCO Brands (NYSE:ABD) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $12.79, above its previous 52-week high of $12.50 with 29,575 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 434,400 shares over the past 30 days. ACCO has a market cap of $541.5 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 29.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. ACCO Brands Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of office products primarily in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 38.6, above the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio of 10.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Sign up for TheStreet's FREE Dividend and Income Investor Newsletter
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV