MiO ENERGY Forms Super Pac With 7-Eleven And Presidential Hopeful Judah Friedlander
LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Actor, comedian and beverage expert Judah Friedlander will commandeer three Los Angeles 7-Eleven stores today on behalf of MiO ENERGY, the new platform for the popular liquid water enhancer. Friedlander, self-proclaimed beverage expert and newest fan of MiO ENERGY, will mingle with locals by the Corn Dog Rollers today to serve up MiO ENERGY and laughs.
In light of the recent energy crisis, Friedlander will address a key issue in his presidential platform, the nation's growing energy dependence, by distributing MiO ENERGY to the masses. For every 15,000 Foursquare check-ins to U.S. 7-Eleven stores after the event, fans can unlock a YouTube video of the intercepts, as well as a special coupon for MiO ENERGY on the MiO Facebook page. "Energy is a major issue facing our nation. I need to let Americans know where I stand on this vital issue. Nobody cares more about the USA than me," said Friedlander. "What better way to do that than to hang out at 7-Eleven and talk with real people and throw my support to MiO ENERGY. And I know what I'm talking about. I have two Ph.D.'s in Energy and three Ph.D.'s in beverages. I've dedicated my entire life to studying energy drinks."Building upon the successful launch of MiO last year, MiO ENERGY, a brand new plank in the brand's platform, is a portable liquid water enhancer with an added energy benefit. With 60 mg caffeine per eight fluid ounce serving –about the same amount as a six-ounce cup of coffee– each MiO ENERGY bottle offers multiple servings right in the palm of your hand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV