TAICHUNG, Taiwan, March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- TSMC Solar Ltd. announced today that it has received both Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and International Electrotechnical Commission's (IEC) certification for a wide range of its TS CIGS series PV modules. Modules with nominal power of up to 130W are now listed on the California Energy Commission's (CEC) list of compliant PV modules.
"UL and IEC product certifications open the majority of the world's solar markets to TSMC Solar products," said Ying-Chen Chao, President of TSMC Solar. "We are also making rapid progress in acquiring the individual market and special purpose certifications required to compete in solar markets worldwide."
TS CIGS series modules have entered production this month, with customer shipments to begin in April. The modules are produced at TSMC Solar's highly automated manufacturing facility in Taichung, Taiwan. Demonstrating its commitment to best practices in quality and manufacturing excellence, TSMC Solar has received ISO 9001 quality management system certification.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV