Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) announced today the availability of the Convergys Smart Retail Energy Solution, a next-generation billing and customer care solution for retail energy providers. The solution for both gas and electricity retailers is designed to improve productivity, reduce costs, and eliminate redundancies across the customer lifecycle. This, in turn, grows margins by streamlining supporting processes, including forecasting, rating, billing, collections, and commissioning.
“With deep experience developing solutions for competitive markets, Convergys technology is a perfect fit for the retail energy market,” said Bob Lento, President, Convergys Smart Revenue Solutions. “The Convergys Smart Retail Energy Solution provides an ideal combination of business agility, time-to-market, and scalable capacity capable of supporting retail energy businesses as they compete, expand and grow.”
Retail energy providers face volatile markets marked by intense competition and driven by thin margins. In order to help retail energy providers overcome these challenges, the Convergys Smart Retail Energy Solution delivers specific value in each segment of the customer lifecycle.
- Targeting and Acquisition - Create offers of unique products and services that are lifestyle-linked. Drive offers across multiple communication mediums, including social media.
- Multi-channel Sales and Service - Capitalize on unrealized up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and maximize service impact through tools and technology, such as portals and mobile device applications.
- Rating and Billing Flexibility - Implement configuration-driven processes from new product design through billing to gain first-to-market supremacy and accelerate expansion, including both simple and complex rates that adapt quickly to changing business conditions.
- Customer Service – Improve CSAT with a 360-degree view of the customer that spans multiple channels, proactive outreach, call containment strategies and a customer front end tailored to retail energy processes.
- Risk Reduction and Profit Maximization - Improve forecasting and settlement and drive ideal customer operations that flatten process, eliminate redundancies and improve margin.
- Churn Reduction and Win-back - Provide real-time context-sensitive offers to prevent churn and win back former customers through intelligent loyalty programs.
“Given our recent announcement with E.ON IT, the Smart Retail Energy Solution hits the market at just the right time. This solution is especially designed to support retail energy providers in various stages of maturity,” according to Eran Ofir, General Manager for Global Utilities, Convergys Smart Revenue Solutions. “The solution – available in license, managed service and private cloud models – minimizes upfront investment, business risk and impact to existing systems via a modular deployment that enables retail energy providers to solve for today’s challenges and evolve to meet those of tomorrow.”Convergys develops and implements Smart Revenue Solutions for the utility, retail energy, telecoms, cable, satellite, and broadband markets. These solutions can help providers to Solve for today. Evolve for tomorrow. SM Convergys’ Solve and Evolve approach enables providers to have the tools to transform to the changing world. Convergys calls it SmartLife SM; transforming everyday touch points and transactions into seamless, positive, loyalty-building customer experiences. About Convergys Convergys Corporation (NYSE: CVG) is a global leader in relationship management. We provide solutions that drive more value from the relationships our clients have with their customers. Convergys turns these everyday interactions into a source of profit and strategic advantage for our clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV