ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCLK) today released new research commissioned by its ValueClick Media division on the topic of branding through digital channels, proving the advantage that ValueClick Media’s total media solution provides to brand marketers versus ad networks.
The study, fielded, tracked and analyzed by recognized digital marketing research experts InsightExpress, sought to objectively quantify the impact that ValueClick Media’s offerings and approach have on the most important metrics brand marketers look at to determine the success of their advertising efforts.
Available as a white paper at http://www.valueclickmedia.com/whitepapers/the-value-of-brand-advertising, the brand value study analyzed nearly 30 branding campaigns delivered by ValueClick Media for major brand marketers, compared with over 100 similar campaigns from competitors in InsightExpress’ InsightNorms™ normative database. In addition to the comprehensive volume of campaigns analyzed, the study also spanned the largest advertising sectors, including telecommunications, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel, pharmaceuticals, and more.
When comparing brand campaigns executed by ValueClick Media against those administered from ad networks, InsightExpress found significant lift across all of the most important brand metrics:
- Over 30 percentage points higher lift in Unaided Awareness (more than five times higher than ad networks)
- Over 16 percentage points higher lift in Online Ad Awareness (more than 15 times higher than ad networks)
- Over 17 percentage points higher lift in Message Association (more than 10 times higher than ad networks)
- Over seven percentage points higher lift in Purchase Intent (more than five times higher than ad networks)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV